We are looking for a Senior Project Manager as a permanent role in Philip Morris Information Services department reporting directly to the Head of Project Management Office.
· Personally leading IT projects:
o Coordinating Business-to-IT and IT-to-Business activities;
o Managing project teams responsible for analysis, development and support;
o Vendors management (selection, legal and financial review, tasks assignment and control);
o Personnel (HR-related) management (performing job interviews, including technical; hiring and firing);
o IT risk management and conflicts resolving;
o Preparing and reviewing project documentation.
· Performing analysis of business processes within the Firm with further suggestion and implementation or replacement of IT systems once required.
· Strategic planning of the project portfolio.
· Analytical mind;
· IT Project Management background;
· 5+ years working experience;
· Ability to create easily understandable and logically straight documents, experience in solving business cases, business requirements and processes formalization;
· Fluent English skills;
· Understanding main principles of IT system architecture planning, integration and databases;
· Ability to switch between tasks;
· Perfect PC user skills and Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio.
· CRM/Web experience;
· Higher technical education;
· Working experience with technologies:
· Understanding FMCG business area.
· Working on-site in Moscow Philip Morris Headquarters office;
· Business trips possible.