The main goal of the position is providing timely reliable financial information to EEMA North Cluster Operations Finance and Operations Management to support business decisions, timely and accurate SVC and Inventory calculation, budgeting&reporting.
WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FUTURE ROLE?
- Productivity: calculations and monitoring of production cost decrease projects within EEMA North Cluster (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan): timely calculations, PLM inputs, function support within consultations, quarterly base forecasts, presentations and reporting for Local and Regional management);
- Marketing: calculations and monitoring of Marketing initiatives within EEMA North Cluster (Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan): timely calculations, PLM inputs, quarterly base forecasts, monthly base presentations LPC and reporting for Local and Regional management);
- Full control over financials of loss on goods destroyed (LOGD) for Kazakhstan and Russia;
- Inputs of the information on production costs to GMRB and other financial systems. Constant improvement of the level of knowledge about systems used by Operations Finance;
- Participation in RRP related projects for EEMA Region (RU, KZ, UA, AR markets) (reporting implementation, Excel tool developing for variance analysis, full RF/OB cycles);
- Informing immediate supervisor on current issues in a proper way. Ensure effective exchange of information with other departments, facilitating the distribution and collection of relevant information;
- Continuous introduction of new techniques and improvement of methods to provide management by reliable and well-prepared information. Support to management in ad-hoc tasks as required;
- Contribution to the process of preparation of budget data for EEMA North Cluster: standard variable costs in line with the budget cycles and PMI instructions.
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL IN THE JOB?
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in Financial sphere;
- Strong analytical skills, mind flexibility, ability to switch quickly from one to other area of responsibility, ability to work independently;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Expert user of PC (Excel, Power Point, Outlook, SAP and Macros - as a plus).
- Higher education (preferably financial, mathematical or technical).
- English - Upper-Intermediate.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY FOR THIS POSITION?
Working as Costing Analyst you will get the opportunity to expand the boundaries of your professional skills, increase the level of specific knowledge and develop a new personality. New experience - this is a step towards further development of your career.