Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes.
Are you results driven, have strong people development skills and high learning agility?
We are looking for a collaborative person with strong customer focus, who is capable to work in consistent ambiguity.
• Assure smooth operations of point of sales, compliance of quality and mechanics with standards and guidelines;
• Suggest new consumer engagement mechanics based on field observations and tests;
• Create the environment in point of sales comfortable for consumers and sales experts’ work;
• Ensure high quality of service provided by 3rd party sales experts;
• Analyze performance of sales experts and point of sales, identify opportunities and bottlenecks, suggest means of improvement.
• University degree;
• 1Y+ field experience in Consumer Engagement (or experience in executing activities for consumers in FMCG sector);
• Experience in 3d parties management;
• Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• Fluent Russian;
• English is a plus;
• Valid driving license “B” (1Y+).
• Permanent employment contract;
• Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
• Competitive salary;
• Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance;
• Meal allowance.
EVALUATED POSITION GRADE: 6-7
REPORTS TO: Supervisor RRP Retail