• Execute brand strategy, develop mechanisms of brand building focused on clear communication with customers, premium service through building journey with product;
• Deliver results in accordance with KPIs set;
• Ensure high quality of service provided confirmed by conversion rates and consumers feedback;
• Develop and deploy commercialization plans of RRP in the Communication Channels;
• Build and develop effective, motivated and highly performing team;
• Collaborate with service providing companies, refine motivation schemes, manage the quality of provided services;
• Ensure quality control of internal resources allocation, regular KPI monitoring and conversion analysis.
• Higher education;
• 1-2 years of professional experience in people management (preferably in commercial functions);
• Experience of work in Consumer Engagement and direct sales experience (preferable);
• Valid driving license “B” (1Y+);
• Positive record of leading/developing teams;
• High learning agility and advanced communication skills;
• Developed analytical skills, ability to absorb information and take actions;
• Cross-functional development would be an asset;
• Fluent Russian, English knowledge – Intermediate level and above (both spoken and written);
• Experienced user of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Permanent employment contract;
• Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
• Competitive salary;
• Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance;
• Meal allowance.
EVALUATED POSITION GRADE: 8-9
REPORTS TO: Manager RRP Development