CHOOSE YOUR PATH. ANY WAY – YOUR WAY
Philip Morris Sales & Marketing is looking for a professional with a responsible and confident approach, a self-starter with strong communication and organizational skills to join our company as a Talent Acquisition Executive.
• Search in open sources for 10-15 vacancies per month;
• Keep in close contact with line management (gather expectations on positions, feedback after interviews, etc.);
• Conduct pre-selection: tests, pre-screening interviews;
• Provide feedback to candidates at each step of recruitment process;
• Accurately maintain recruitment database;
• Coordinate Referral program & Job Posting applications for the respective Area/ Function;
• Adhere to agreed KPI’s and deliver regular reporting;
• Suggest new sources for recruitment.
• Higher education;
• Advanced English (oral and written) is a must;
• 4+ years of successful experience in recruitment agency or in-house;
• Computer literacy: Word, Exсel, Outlook;
• Excellent communication skills;
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, strong planning and organizational skills;
• Positive-thinking attitude;
• Stress resistance and flexibility in changing environment.
• Interesting and dynamic job;
• Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
• Development opportunities across regions and disciplines;
• Competitive salary (is discussed with successful candidate);
• Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance (including spouse, children);
• Office in the centre of Moscow.