Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes.
Are you results driven, have strong people development skills and high learning agility?
We are looking for a collaborative person with strong customer focus, who is capable to work in consistent ambiguity.
• Deploy plans of product sales in dedicated RRP retail in the territory of responsibility;
• Identify, suggest, and activate touchpoints for mobile RRP retail;
• Activate ecosystem of shopping malls in order to generate traffic of target audience to the point of sale. Lead negotiations with potential partners;
• Suggest new consumer engagement mechanics based on field observations and tests;
• Create the environment in point of sales comfortable for consumers and sales experts’ work;
• Ensure sales targets achievement set for the team;
• Full-cycle responsibility for team management.
• Overall work experience - 4+ years;
• 1+ year experience in a Supervisory role;
• Consumer Engagement experience is a must (or experience in executing activities for consumers in FMCG sector);
• Experience in 3d parties / suppliers management;
• Excellent communication skills, negotiation skills;
• Excellent analytical skills;
• MS Office advanced user;
• Fluent Russian;
• Intermediate English is a plus;
• Valid driving license “B” (1Y+).
• Permanent employment contract;
• Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
• Competitive salary;
• Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance;
• Meal allowance.
EVALUATED POSITION GRADE: 8-9