Purpose of the job
Manage all related activities within an affiliate and act as the key contact and advisor to affiliate (commercial & manufacturing management) for Market/Fleet Safety & Security issues and/or initiatives.
Plan, implement and follow-up security & market/fleet safety programs' requirements in order to address and mitigate all security and safety risks to people and reputation. Minimize/prevent fleet related crashes, injuries, fatalities and security losses and property damage. Ensure that all risks mitigation plans and emergency response procedures are implemented, trained and kept up-dated in order to avoid business disruption, and to be in compliance with relevant local legislations, PMI Principles & Practice, standards, procedures and guidelines.
1. Lead Russia Market Safety & Security organization and oversee the corporate strategy and objectives execution.
2. Ensure the local Market Safety & Security organization has the right skills and has received sufficient training to perform their job. Develop the skills and capabilities of direct reports through regular coaching and mentoring, to raise the necessary skills and knowledge in the affiliate Market Safety & Security organization.
3. Identify and solve Market Safety & Security issues within the affiliate. Maintain situational awareness of the country, including external and internal risk exposure and road accident trends, to inform business decision-making processes.
4. Maintain regular liaison with affiliate (commercial & manufacturing) management, other stakeholders, and functional peers to align Market Safety & Security strategies and service levels with affiliate strategy and objectives.
5. Engage with all employees up to senior leadership team to create ownership for fleet safety programs; engage with Sales department, working tool and benefit cars drivers in program development, to ensure that the fleet safety standards are understood and adhered to.
6. Perform/conduct functional security and market/fleet safety risk assessments and reviews at the affiliate level; identify and address risks and non-conformities. Conduct root cause analyses and security- or safety-related investigations, and implement/validate corrective action measures.
7. Implement a local fleet safety program based on Company's Fleet Safety standard and continuously seek for improvements in order to protect people from injury and fleet damages.
8. Plan, organize and deliver security, market safety and fleet safety training programs as per company and local regulatory requirements to all local staff, in order to build a robust and sustainable Market Safety & Security culture within the market/affiliate.
9. Ensure effective budget management by implementing proper planning, analysis, and monitoring spending on regular basis. Encourage the team to generate productivity and cost reduction initiatives.
10. Manage local third party service providers in conjunction. Ensure third party service provider's performance consistently meet all requirements and standards, by developing a comprehensive KPI measurement and monitoring system, regular performance review, and effective reward/penalty mechanism, while at the same time maintaining effective coordination.
• College/University; Professional Certifications and/or Occupational Trainings
• From 5 years in Fleet/Market safety management role, preferably in a country security/safety manager role or equivalent.
• Developed knowledge of specialist security systems & fleet/market safety tools, hands-on experience in dealing with national and international security issues. Working knowledge of OHS best practices beneficial.
• People management experience not less than 3 years
• Good communication & collaboration skills
• Fluent English
• PC Skills: Word, Excels
• Other skills: change management, project management
• Professional certifications in security risk management and/or OHS