Purpose of the job:
Product Manager, Web and App, is to deal with digital product development, delivery and usage in order to provide business functionality as requested by their key business stakeholders while optimising resource spending (both monetary and non-monetary) and maximasing benefits for business, such as new opportunities, cost reduction or process automation.
- Learning about business needs to define scope of product development and delivery.
- Gathering business requirements to build an exhaustive list of features to be developed, as well as to be able to book efficient resources for delivery.
- Participating in Design sessions to define the way how incoming business request should be delivered.
- Formulating requirements to the product team and collaborating with them on delivery time and budget.
- Updating a short to mid term product roadmap (4-6 months to 4-6 quarters) to plan resources.
- Looking for new technologies and opportunities to deliver new functionality, or to ensure better PnL of the product.
- Communicating back to stakeholders on the product success and delivery.
- Building knowledge on the product, incl. via continuous training to both business users and wider stakeholders’ team.
- University education in IT, project management or product management. Technical, digital or software development background is appreciated.
- 3 years and more work experience in IT (development, architecture, operations) or digital (marketing technology, non-communication project management, product management).
- Knowledge about the production processes and understanding of correlations between them and the financial implications. Solid IT background (proficient in IT applications: Excel, Word, Access, Power Point + able to recognize and take advantage of digitization opportunities), SAP and BO is a plus.
- Fluent English & Russian.