Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for an:
With the following requirements
• University degree in Engineering, Science or Industry related discipline.
• Robust experience in Project Management gained in a complex and international environment
• Proven ability to build a strong partnership and trust with partners (customers and suppliers) and management within an organization
• Solid knowledge of the FMCG or Tobacco industry manufacturing processes
• Excellent client-facing communication abilities, critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Strong capacity to influence and coach, action driven, organization savvy
• Fluent in English, both written and spoken
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our Project team, within the Engineering department, in Philip Morris Russia, based in St. Petersburg.
As a Project Engineer, you will organize, supervise and coordinate the various projects in order to complete the work on schedule, within the budget and to the quality of workmanship specified
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• Review the project proposal/plan to determine time frame, budget, procedures for project implementation, and any other requirements to ensure successful completion of the project
• Track and control the project schedule and associated costs and risks to achieve completion of project within budget and timeline
• Coordinate multicultural and cross-functional project teams, ensuring that the project status reports and other information are shared to keep the project team updated in the various project phases
• Communicate and develop networking with management and partners (customers and suppliers) to facilitate efficiency in the project roll out
• Create project documentation and provide continuous risk assessment
* Candidates should meet the requirements stated in the job posting. Please note that hiring of foreign citizens is subject to compliance with Russian statutory requirements.
We welcome those candidates who is working at the current position 12 months and above and who has most recent MAP rating “3-met expectations” and above.