In PMI we are committed to a smoke-free future. This is why we are developing a portfolio of reduced-risk products* (RRPs) for adult smokers. Switching completely to these products has the potential to be much less harmful than continuing to smoke.
- Ensure timely and accurate business reporting - create and improve regular and ad-hoc reporting of RRP activities;
- Identify and highlight data-driven performance insights;
- Facilitate deployment of RRP commercial initiatives by providing multi-dimensional analytics;
- Maintain effective cooperation with Moscow HQ and facilitate cross-functional collaboration;
- Provide feedback & business-driven proposals for development / update of commercial systems to Information Systems and Commercial Planning Area departments.
- Overall work experience – more than 2 years;
- Proven experience with SalesForce and MS Excel, knowledge of PowerPivot is an advantage;
- A highly analytical mind set with the ability to draw conclusions based on figures, communicate complex issues in a clear, concise manner to management / internal stakeholders;
- A problem solver, analytical and conceptual;
- A team player and at the same time dedicated and independent;
- Ability to work in multitasking conditions and changing environment;
- Strong curiosity to learn and ideate beyond existing practices, connecting data from several systems;
- Fluent Russian, English not lower than intermediate.
- Permanent employment contract;
- Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
- Competitive salary;
- Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance;
- Meal allowance.