Philip Morris Sales & Marketing is looking for a professional with a responsible and confident approach, a self-starter with strong communication and analytical skills to join our company as a Real Estate Executive
• Draft Lease contracts and amendments, supervise and trace the approval process and its proper state registration;
• Analyse supporting documents for agreements in accordance with the current legislation of the Russian Federation and internal policies and procedures requirements;
• Negotiate agreement terms and conditions with landlords and internal departments;
• Compose formal letters to landlords and maintain correspondence files;
• Manage a database and accurately update administrative files and records;
• Provide administrative support for related activities and ensure that high-quality work is produced within established deadlines;
• Constantly monitor and conduct in-depth analysis of the commercial real estate market to deliver relevant recommendations or conclusions;
• Coordinate renovations and offices relocations, analyse bidding results.
• Higher education;
• 3+ years of relevant experience; paralegal/ legal assistant experience is a plus;
• Knowledge of English: Upper-Intermediate level (spoken & written);
• Advanced PC user (MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point);
• Advanced Garant and Consultant databases user;
• Strong analytical, communication, and negotiation skills;
• Ability to multitask and prioritise tasks;
• High level of attention to detail and accuracy;
• Pro-active approach to getting things done.
We offer you:
• Development opportunities;
• Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
• Competitive salary;
• Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance (including spouse, children);
• Meal allowance.