Are you results driven, have strong leadership and high learning agility?
We are looking for a collaborative and self-driven person, capable to work in ambiguity, who has strong capacity of establishing productive business relations with other businesses and managing customers from conversion to normalization at the workplace.
• Execute RRP deployment strategy across assigned Geography;
• Develop and manage relations with GT and LKA/NKA in order to build RRP retail presence (visibility, HTS distribution, Kits sales);
• Control and supervise infield execution by RRP development and RRP retail field teams;
• Ensure building infrastructure for RRP usage across channels (ReCa, commercial Real Estate, and others);
• Ensure ongoing RRP infrastructure (Retail, ReCa) maintenance;
• Ensure effective management of RRP infrastructure, negotiations with partners in order to minimize cost, while protect long-term strategic interests;
• Proactively collaborate with local CC field team in order to maximize collective performance;
• Identify and develop relevant RPP friendly places according to the strategy, executional standards, and legal requirements.
• Overall work experience - 4+ years;
• 1+ year experience in a Supervisory role;
• Experience in RRP will be a plus;
• Solid B2B/B2C background;
• Advanced negotiation skills;
• Resource allocation and analytical skills;
• Ability to manage multitasking and impact others;
• Fluent Russian, Intermediate English.
• Permanent employment contract;
• Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
• Competitive salary;
• Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance;
• Meal allowance.