Manager Acquisition Programs RRP
We are looking for a candidate for Acquisition stream with responsibility for leading referral marketing activities.
• Develop and implement Referral marketing strategy for RRP within Omni channel costumer experience;
• Build program awareness across the clients DB through all digital & offline channels;
• Map out consumer pain points to referral solutions across multiple channels & experiences;
• Develop and maintain productive partnership and alignment with Areas, RRP teams & marketing agencies;
• Ownership for reporting & analysis on referral marketing channel activity against KPI’s;
• Data-based decision making, ideation and communication to key stakeholders;
• Work closely with the IT team to ensure key IT developments for the referral marketing channels are quantified and prioritized within the scope of all projects;
• Be the in-house expert on referral marketing activities, providing advice, coaching and training to teams when necessary.
Essential Skills / Experience:
• 2 Years' experience in RRP (SPV experience mandatory);
• Solid understanding of online & offline business models, understanding of consumers activation and engagement;
• Independent individual contributor and collaborative team player;
• Excellent communication skills, ability to work with variety of internal and external teams;
• Project management skills, experience at managing & prioritizing multiple projects;
• Detail & data oriented, combined with an ability to see the big picture & strategic thinking;
• Creative thinking;
• Problem solving skills;
• Fluent Russian & English.
• Interesting and dynamic job;
• Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
• Development opportunities across regions and disciplines;
• Competitive salary (is discussed with successful candidate);
• Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance (including spouse, children);
• Office in the centre of Moscow.