Purpose of the role:
• Lead the Integrated Operating System Phase Progression to build capability in the organization.
• Directly or indirectly, lead, motivate, coach and develop supervisors and managers in organization in order to maximize team and individual performance, to develop individual capabilities and meeting business needs.
• Promote a continuous improvement culture across all production departments.
• Ensure all Pillars are linked between each other, system deployment is sequenced and synchronized.
Key objectives & responsibilities:
• Establishes Pillar structure in the site and ensures the proper progression.
• Coaches the Pillar methodology across the site.
• Leads Leadership Preparation and Learning. (Leaders and Pillar members’ qualification)
• Builds organizational capability to activate Pillars in Lead Line and manage the readiness activities for next phases
• Guides Pillar teams to integrate standardized process into daily work.
• Supports Pillar teams to eliminate losses and solve problems in an autonomous way.
• Initiate and lead production related projects to sustainably improve safety, quality, delivery, cost and morale performances.
• Scout and drive productivity initiatives in order to improve production costs.
• Improve sense of ownership and engagement of production employees by using adapted tools (e.g. visualization and charting) and through coaching and influence.
• Support Global Pillar Activities
• Education: ideally Engineering (Industrial, mechanical, electrical, etc.), Bachelor or Master degree.
• Experience: minimum 5 years of experience in TPM, IWS, WCM (or similar system); minimum 5 years of experience in Production.
• Languages: English – fluent or upper-intermediate; Russian - Fluent.
• Mobility: ready to have business trips (not more than 10% of working time).
• Key competencies: high change agility and impact, strategic thinking, leadership skills, public speaking, communication and collaboration skills.