Planning and Reporting Executive RRP (Brand Materials support)
Reduced Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes.
Are you results driven, have strong people development skills and high learning agility?
We are looking for a collaborative person with strong customer focus, who is capable to work in consistent ambiguity.
• Facilitate development and deployment of RRP Area commercial initiatives related to communication materials (related to all channels);
• Take part in creation, consolidation, and tracking needs of T/PPOSM to drive RRP performance; continuously analyze and improve performance reporting;
• Consolidate learnings and propose adjustments to plan based on the results and new business opportunities;
• Take part in development and simplification of cross-departmental business processes for flawless execution;
• Maintain effective cooperation with HQ RRP Team, Area Commercial Planning and facilitate cross-functional collaboration (RRP and CC);
• Provide feedback & business-driven proposals for development / update of commercial systems to Information Systems and Commercial Planning Area departments;
• Support collective learning and knowledge sharing across RRP and CC;
• Communication with internal and external stakeholders, relationship building
• Overall work experience – more than 3 years;
• Advanced communication skills;
• Commercial planning skills;
• Analytical skills, Ability to draw conclusions based on figures, Planning and resource allocation;
• Ability to work in multitasking conditions and changing environment;
• Advanced user of MS Office (especially Excel);
• Fluent Russian, English not lower than intermediate.
• Permanent employment contract;
• Encouraging and motivating corporate culture;
• Competitive salary;
• Life insurance, voluntary medical insurance;
• Meal allowance.
EVALUATED POSITION GRADE: 6-7