Philip Morris Sales and Marketing is looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect for the Salesforce.com Products and IT systems for Digital Domain in B2C area.
• Being solely responsible from IT side for Salesforce.com products and digital-related systems in B2C area. Working closely with Business Product Owner and stakeholders for the sake of delivery.
• With acquired deep understanding of business processes and IT landscape — plan, present, defend and implement the target solution logical architecture and data exchange streams.
• Act as Enterprise IT Architect and propose proper system and integration architecture.
• Constant business requirements / change requests review and making the decision on the right way for their implementation in the product.
• Supervise IT delivery teams for Salesforce.com and Digital Platforms (group of developers, testers and SFDC / SFMC consultants from the vendor side).
• Performing architectural validation of the proposed implementation approaches.
• Building in-house expertise and vendor independency for the product.
• Overseeing IT support services ensuring in-time transfer of the new features.
• Managing product lifecycle following PMI standards (passing audits, adapting to IT landscape changes and changes in corporate regulatory policies).
• Knowledge in SalesForce.com Products (Sales cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Heroku)
• Knowledge in E-commerce Platforms (1C-Bitrix, Magento, Demandware)
• Proven experience in either leading development team / acting in the role of IT architect / being IT Product Manager.
• Proven experience with managing multiple business stakeholders and their requirements.
• IT development experience
• Experience with Atlassian Stack (Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Confluence)
• Solid knowledge for principles of IT Systems design and implementation approach.
• Upper-Intermediate English language skills.
• Knowledge in integration technologies (ESB, REST, Web Services).
• Knowledge in Cloud Infrastructure
• Knowledge in Cybersecurity (Salesforce.com Security Guidelines, OWASP, Infrastructure Security)
• Experience with full cycle managing of proprietary IT product (from the design phase until stabilized production usage).
• Experience with business processes optimization, generating and challenging business ideas.