System/Business Senior Analyst (consumer face systems B2C/B2B)
LEAD THE INDUSTRY CHANGE
As a global tobacco leader, we have taken a bold decision to lead the industry transformation towards a smoke-free world, with our innovative technology on reduced-risk products, incl. IQOS. We have set a new course for the company. We have chosen to do something really big.
You will be regularly practicing Agile will also spend time on seeking for business value that innovations can bring. You will be given a clear area of ownership and will be empowered to take the right decisions while implementing best IT practices, selecting appropriate software solutions, vendors, service levels to come up with high quality deliverables and fast speed to market.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As System/Business Senior Analyst, you will:
• participate and have opportunity to lead projects providing best B2B/B2C systems solutions
• ensure reliable and efficient operation of deployed solutions providing exceptional customer experience and executing vendor governance
• actively build and maintain close collaboration with stakeholders from Sales, Marketing and Digital departments to stay up to date with the business needs
• present results of your work to company Management Team and Project Steering Committee members
• regularly explore and assess business potential of new technologies and products
• build your own expertise while cooperating with professional across the global organization of Philip Morris International
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT A TEAM PLAYER WITH:
• 3+ years of professional experience in commercial environment, providing digital/ information system solutions for customers (preferably customer-facing solutions for e-Commerce, Digital, Marketing or similar)
• well-developed communication and collaboration skills supported by the project management skills
• an agile and analytically driven mind-set, genuinely interested in digital innovations and trends
• knowledge and genuine interest in digital innovations
• university Master’s degree, preferably Business Administration/ Management / IT / or similar
• fluent English in writing & speaking
• a possibility to contribute and gain valuable experience while participating in digital transformation we undergo
• becoming a part of truly international team and work with best in class information system products and solutions
• support and mentoring by experienced colleagues within dynamic multi-cultural working environment
• limitless learning, growth and worldwide career opportunities
• competitive salary and wide range of the best-in-class benefits:
o flexible working arrangements adjusted to your needs
o private medical and dental care, life insurance
o lunch card, employee pension plan, multisport program
o wide range of trainings, optional language courses
o further education and possibility for support in getting higher professional qualification
Apply on-line in English till 10/05/2019.
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.