PM Benelux is currently looking for a Digital Systems Analyst who will be working closely with the Benelux commercial teams. The mission is to understand the system related priorities, support existing and deploy new systems and bring up meaningful ideas that make the difference. You will impact the success of our solutions and systems in the domain of B2B and B2C ecommerce and you will work according the agile development practices.
As Digital Systems Analyst, you will be committed to the following tasks:
• Use the scrum framework to lead the implementation of system improvements and new solutions. You will be leading small to mid-size projects and manage these according to the agreed scope, time and budget.
• Cooperate with the product owners and negotiate which new functionalities need to be implemented to satisfy consumer needs.
• Translate consumer-centric requirements into functional specifications and make sure that the developers understand the requirements. You will mainly coordinate the development teams, validate the developments, and prepare the deployment. You do not perform system development activities.
• Be responsible for the day-to-day system support for some of the commercial systems and make sure that system related issues and queries are resolved in time.
• Build a good understanding of the PMI solutions and business model.
To be eligible for this position, you must have:
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Administration, Information Systems or equivalent
• A first experience with Information Technology / Systems preferably in a FMCG environment
• Interpersonal skills to comfortable engage with multi-functional stakeholders
• Ability to understand business drivers and have a sense of urgency
• Fluent in English
• Ability to travel within the Benelux and to the Nordics up to 20% of your time.
• Experience in ecommerce, digital marketing and/or web design is preferred.
In addition, you are:
• Embracing the agile mindset and scrum framework.
• A self-starter, action-oriented, even when faced with uncertain situations and tasks.
• A team player able to cooperate in diverse teams
• Analytical strong, knowing when to shift from the bigger picture to the tiny detail and back.
• Emotionally mature and with high commitment in all you do, even when times are hard.
• Learning on the fly and open to interpersonal development
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a diverse, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2014, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.6% excluding the People’s Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, see http://www.pmi.com/. Want to discover your potential? Come join our team.