Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a:
Manager Analytics & Reporting
with the following requirements:
• University degree in business or engineering
• Substantial experience in Business Intelligence and Data Science
• Sound expert level knowledge in specific technology area(s) and understanding of key processes in technology delivery
• Experience in tobacco, pharma and/or understanding of RRPs a strong asset
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Experience with Machine Learning and Statistics
• Proven track record in knowledge management in general and in building customer-tailored and user-friendly reporting platforms in particular
• Assertive team leader able to bring the best out of team members
• Passionate about groundbreaking technology
• Strong written and verbal English communicator with the ability to influence
• Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative environment
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our Manufacturing Science & Technology Department, within the Product & Competitive Intelligence team in Philip Morris Products S.A., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• Responsible for assessing both PMI Reduced Risk Products’ and competitive products' technical performance
• Design, implement and manage the process to maintain currency of the Analytic & Reporting platform and all related service portfolios. Consult with technical experts demonstrating possibilities offered by technology
• Keeps abreast of the latest analysis techniques used in the field of data science and ensures PMI uses the most relevant, advanced statistical and modeling methodologies. Guarantees the relevance and accuracy of statistical methods applied by the Analytics and Reporting team
• Ensure high quality, timely and tailored analysis & reporting of business critical information, i.e. technical product performance, for a broad range of internal customers. Continuously challenge and enrich the analytics & reporting portfolio
• Manage ad-hoc requests for special and/or deeper product performance analytics-based investigations
• Manage the respective team, foster internal knowledge sharing and grow the function in accordance with value-add opportunities
• Contribute to the development of the product and competitive intelligence processes in line with evolving business requirements and latest technology opportunities.
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer:
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
As the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). *RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.