ASSOCIATE IS ANALYST
Are you open-minded? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can challenge the status-quo and drive change despite head-winds? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry as we know it today. A future where cigarettes no longer exist. It’s the biggest shift in our history. And it’s the right one for our consumers, our company, our shareholders, and society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker that would otherwise continue to smoke to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can. To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! If you are motivated by being part of something that will change the way tobacco will be enjoyed in the future, then keep on reading!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for an Associate IS Analyst who can help support, maintain and develop our Sales Force Automation and Reporting solutions to ensure that we continue to deliver to the requirements of the current business transformation that we are undergoing. You should be willing to engage with other areas of the business, our developers and also feel right at home when it comes to working with systems and problem solving. The environment is dynamic, and expect work related tasks to range from matching existing solutions to new requirements, documenting new requirements for developers, to day to day run and support. You will work in a team of 3 people, supporting one pillar of our IS cluster, covering 7 countries within the Benelux and Nordic area.
- Contribute to a dynamic and constantly transforming business
- Develop your knowledge of working within an FMCG company
- Develop your systems knowledge in a corporate environment
- Develop knowledge of relational databases, Microsoft technologies (SQL, SSIS, SSAS) and internal PMI applications
- Support and maintain current systems and participate in planning and implement future systems
- Work in a vibrant team ready to support and add business value
- Contribute to a positive team spirit
- Opportunity to grow within a large global organization
- Prior experience in an IT position is a plus, otherwise a drive to work within this field
- An interest in Information Technology and systems
- An outgoing personality, willingness to interact with others
- Logical thinking and structured problem solving
- University degree in Economics / Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in IT
- An understanding of databases is a plus, and additionally knowledge of Microsoft technologies like SQL, SSIS, SSAS even related tools even better
- Confidence in use of the Microsoft Office suite, most importantly Excel
- Fluency in English
- Ability to travel on occasion (within Europe)
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand (Marlboro), and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products ("RRPs").
RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.