Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for an:
Sr Heated Tobacco Products (HTP) Technology Transfer Engineer
With the following requirements:
• University degree in Biochemical or Physical sciences and/or Engineering or equivalent skills through demonstrated experience
• Strong analytical capabilities and problem solving skills coupled with natural curiosity
• Good knowledge of different types of product and process development and manufacturing operations
• Experience in quality assurance in tobacco, food and/or pharmaceutical or similar industry
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on reports writing
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
• Knowledge of relevant standards (ISO 9001, GMP, HACCP)
• Well-developed IT skills (Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Self-starter who truly enjoys working and learning in a fast-paced, innovative environment
• Agile team player who likes working cross-functionally
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our HTP Technology Transfer team within Manufacturing Science and Technology (MSAT) department at Philip Morris International Management SA., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
The objective of Philip Morris International Inc (PMI)’s R&D team is to develop and assess products with the potential to reduce the risks of smoking-related diseases. This project is at the core of our business: our aim is that one day all adult smokers who otherwise wouldn’t quit will switch to what we call reduced-risk products, or RRPs*. Get to know more about us on www.PMIScience.com.
As a (Sr) Technology Transfer Engineer - Heated Tobacco Products (HTP), you will be responsible to lead the characterization of new manufacturing processes for HTPs, prepare the reference control strategies and ensure the successful transfer and related implementation in the selected manufacturing site.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• In collaboration with product & process development partners and subject matter experts, lead and consolidate the Process Characterization documentation as a mean for process design improvement and knowledge gathering.
• Facilitate conduction of cross functional Risk Assessment of new manufacturing processes and ensure appropriate mitigations are identified and deployed.
• Ensure definition and maintenance of a relevant Process Control Strategy for new products and processes as a central reference for manufacturing centers
• Provide a direction to the cross-functional continuous improvement strategy by performing Analytical Studies, Data & Trend Analysis and finalizing the related reports.
• Investigate product development and manufacturing non-conformities related data to foster understanding across the relevant functions of product performance and of product-consumer interaction in order to correct and/or prevent re-occurrence
• Conduct high quality, timely and tailored analysis & reporting of the above for a broad range of internal customers
• Closely liaise with project management team to guide and ensure that Technology Transfer activities are executed in Compliance with the requirements of our Quality Management System.
• Provide training and guidance to business functions on Process Characterization and Technology Transfer procedures.
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer:
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
As the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). *RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.