If you have been contacted for an interview, please bring a copy of your CV and be prepared to meet with one or more interviewers. Our interviews usually last from 15 minutes to an hour, and may be followed by a brief tour of your potential duties at PMI. Here are some quick tips for a successful interview:
Be prepared with answers to these questions:
- What are my best qualities, and what can I bring to this company?
- What have I learned from my successes and failures?
- What are some areas I could improve upon?
Do your research:
Know the Company, the position being offered, and how you will fit into it. Look into the Company’s history, products, successes, and goals.
Do not be afraid to ask:
Ask in a curious, straightforward way about the Company and the job.
Be confident and trust yourself:
You are a valuable candidate for the job, and you have a lot to offer.
You are not just here to talk about your experience, you are also here to learn about the Company and the job you are interested in.
- Read the job posting carefully to make sure you know what it is about.
- Show up early. If something unavoidable causes you to be late, call and let us know.
- Bring a few extra copies of your CV, just in case.
- Follow up later with a phone call or an email. Let us know you are still interested.