WHAT WE LOOK FOR
YOU are well organized and self-motivated professional with a University Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems.
YOU are able to manage responsibilities with minimum guidance, are good in planning and prioritizing and with strong analytical skills.
YOU have excellent communication skills, relate well with peers and a team player.
You will be part of the Information Services team of PMPMI, and will be reporting to Team Lead of TAS EUT team in Manila. You will play a challenging role within a dynamic environment, being responsible for execution of a consistent and reliable process that guarantees PMI globally uses a single set of packaged applications & consistently distributes it to End User Computers (running @MyPC image) in a zero touch manner. Execute & improve Application Packaging & Software Distribution processes in PMI within a set of best practices. Provide an internal service for all PMI worldwide organization around applications packaging, package distribution, run & support activities.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• End-to-end lifecycle of application packages for PMI globally: creation, test, QA, run and support, and retirement of Application Packages
• Prepare application packages for software distribution in a zero touch manner via Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
• Understand how Operating System Deployment (OSD) mechanism works in PMI; collaborate with other members of the team to integrate application packages into OSD
• Maintain & improve existing tools and web sites (e.g. Operating System Deployment Tools & Affiliates' Software Distribution Tools) that complement Software Distribution & OSD processes in PMI
• Proactively propose & develop new tools/ improvements for Application Packaging, Software and Operating System Distribution processes.
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as a PMFTC employee through individual development and structured career management. Our strong reward and recognition programs are designed to encourage your achievements and foster your potential. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. If that sounds like you, come join our team.
WHO WE ARE
The history of the company began when Philip Morris International (PMI) entered into a licensing agreement with La Suerte Cigar and Cigarette factory to manufacture and sell Marlboro in 1955. After 40 years of success, Philip Morris Philippines Inc. (PMPH) was established to handle all sales and marketing aspects related to the Marlboro and Philip Morris brands in 1995.
A landmark development took place last Feb. 25, 2010. PMPMI and Fortune Tobacco Corporation (FTC) entered into an agreement to combine their business operations and selected assets in a new company called PMFTC Inc. PMFTC is the market leader in the local cigarette industry with over 90% percent share of the adult cigarette market
We are committed to the responsible manufacture, marketing and distribution of our products. In 2003, the Philippine government enacted the Tobacco Regulation Act and the company steadfastly supported the passage and implementation of this law.
We are also committed to making a difference in our communities. We have an active charitable contributions program that has had many successes.
HOW TO APPLY
Discover a world of possibilities. Apply on- line at http://www.pmicareers.com/, search per country and find ad.
For more information, please visit: http://www.pmi.com/marketpages/pages/market_en_ph.aspx
Job Code 600221911