The INTERNAL CONTROLS DEPARTMENT is in need of the following: IT Controls Analysts
As an IT Controls Analyst you will primarily be responsible to assess and test the design and operating effectiveness of the Company’s information systems and financial controls in all areas of the business. You will be expected to tap into your experience, analytical skills and IT / IS knowledge to propose practical and actionable recommendations not only to address immediate issues but improve controls in the long term. You will also be closely involved in the design, implementation, documentation and test of controls under the Company’s Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) program.
You are a seasoned professional in one or more of the following systems:
· General knowledge of the IS Security/Controls and risk management industry best practices (e.g. ISO-27002, COBIT, COSO)
· Physical and environmental security, Access Controls, Network security, Vulnerability and threat assessments, Protection against malicious software, Application development and assessment methodologies, Compliance with Legal requirements (e.g. Regulations - SOX, Laws, etc.)
· Knowledge and/or experience on company internal controls (ITGC) certifications (e.g. ISO-27002, SAS70, SSAE16, etc.)
· Knowledge of (and/or experience in) information protection external requirements (i.e. privacy laws, trans-border laws, intellectual property laws, etc.)
· General knowledge and/or experience in Business Continuity management standards (e.g. ISO-25999)
· Knowledge of general networking controls, as well as, Windows server security
· Knowledge of implementation of application security (i.e. SAP security) and Identity Management (i.e. Single Sign-on, IMDL, AD, encryption such as SSL/HTTPS, etc.)
· Audit methodologies (i.e. Risk based approach, Controls self-Assessment, etc.).
· Project management skills (e.g. PMBOK)
· (Ideally) Holds one of the following certifications: CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CCNP/A, MCP/MSCE
You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges.
If that sounds like someone you know, ask them to come join our team.
Job Code ITCA_01