Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a remarkable career? Then apply now! We’re currently looking for a:
IT Services Supplier Quality Specialist
With the following requirements:
• University Degree in Information Technology (IT), Quality Management or any related field
• Proven experience in IT management domain preferably in cross-functional, international and complex environments
• Hands-on experience of IT Quality and IT Security assessments/audits
• Good understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) and/or Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) and ITIL-based IT management processes
• Holding any of the following certificates is a plus: ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, ISO 27001 Lead Auditor, CISA, CISM, ITIL Foundation
• Communicate sensitively and effectively both verbally and in writing with various stakeholders
• Fluent in English both written and spoken
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our Supplier Quality Department in Philip Morris Products S.A., based in Neuchâtel, Switzerland.
As an IT Services Supplier Quality Specialist you will be involved in managing end-to-end process of the IS supplier management. You will work across all PMI departments, depending on which service or product IS supplier is providing.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• Perform IT supplier qualification to ensure they are qualified following PMI’s requirement related to quality, security and compliance.
• Provide support to other PMI department / functions in the IT supplier selection process.
• Contribute to and maintain the database of supplier qualification status.
• Participate as Auditor or Subject Matter Expert in IT supplier audits.
• Apply your skills, experience and knowledge across all IT management areas as IT Quality, IT security, IT compliance and data privacy to ensure continuous improvement of the supplier management process.
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer:
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
As the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women, our competitive salary and compensation package is for all our employees.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
If you wish to contribute to the future of our business and to the new scientific journey of the industry, please apply online.
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). *RRPs is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com. PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25/EFTA citizenship is required for this position.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.