Have you heard?
Our company is changing – dramatically! We are building our future on smoke free products because they are a much better choice than smoking cigarettes. Our vision, for all of us at PMI, is to convince every adult smoker who would otherwise continue smoking, to switch to these smoke-free products as soon as possible. We will give them that choice and we need passionate, high-energy and talented individuals to help us do just that. If that describes you, we should talk.
We are looking for a Human Resources Generalist who is customer and results oriented, having excellent communication skills and a strategic view. Experience working as HR Generalist or Coordinator is necessary. A College or University degree in Business Administration, Psychology, Human Resources, or related is mandatory, as well as fluent English (both spoken and written). Experience working for Commercial teams in B2C companies.
Philip Morris Dominicana is seeking talented people to join its People & Culture/HR team in Santo Domingo. As our Human Resources Generalist for Commercial, you will be responsible to collaborate for the deployment of the strategy for our commercial areas in Dominican Republic & the Caribbean and be part of leading the cultural transformation that our company is passing through.
You must be able to:
• Deploy people strategies for Sales & Marketing divisions in DR & Caribbean and supporting the success of the business strategy;
• Ensure deployment of all key P&C Processes and Services, aligning them to the context of the area.
• Act as change agent, proposing new ways of thinking and making sure those ideas are implemented;
• Provide your internal clients with advice, guiding and mentoring on all business matters that have an organizational or human aspect;
• Guide the cultural transformation strategy with your clients.
• Strong business-oriented skills;
• Must have strong fluency in English and Spanish (both written and verbal)
• Ability to actively network and establish effective working relationships;
• Availability to travel
• Have experienced companies in a changing, M&A or restructuring moment,
working with a matrix organization structure
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we are used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking.