Intern in People & Culture Department - Hebrew speaker
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• intern for duration of 6 up to 12 months (available min. 30 h per week)
• student or University graduate with Bachelor’s or Master's degree up to 6 months after graduation
• candidate with strong personal computer literacy, including MS Office applications
• fluent English and Hebrew
• candidate with good interpersonal and communication skills
Experience in multinational environment would be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join our team in People & Culture Department in Krakow, Poland, for paid internship of up to 12 months duration (contract of services).
As Intern you will:
• Get to know the scope and accountabilities of People & Culture Department
• Get familiarized with participate in optimization of HR related processes
• Review and update HR related documentation
• Translate HR documentation
• Get a chance to cooperate with other P&C teams, also located in the markets
FIND A NEW PATH
Our company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. In PMI, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, Human Resources (HR), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Only on-line applications will be taken into consideration and selected candidates will be contacted.