Have you heard?
Our company is changing – dramatically! We are building our future on smoke free products because they are a much better choice than smoking cigarettes. Our vision, for all of us at PMI, is to convince every adult smoker who would otherwise continue smoking, to switch to these smoke-free products as soon as possible. We will give them that choice and we need passionate, high-energy and talented individuals to help us do just that. If that describes you, we should talk.
At Philip Morris Costa Rica we are looking a Commercial Development Executive to develop, execute and identify theoretical and practical trainings and methodologies for all Sales and Marketing employees in order to constantly improve individual performance. Also conduct all trainings within the predetermined strategy, policies, and standards of quality, at a given budget. Evaluate all technical training activities in order to ensure that quality standards are constantly met and improved based on internal clients' requirements.
• Prepare and propose the strategies, plans and methodologies for technical training programs in accordance with emerging needs and changing trends, methods, and technologies.
• Develop and conduct technical trainings for Marketing and Sales employees based on Commercial targets and strategies, including technology / equipment, legal requirements, relevance to CARICAM Market, safety, quality, and cost aspects. Support all Training and Development activities performed by the COD Department.
• Create post training monitoring and evaluation on training impact to individual performance (effectiveness) and formulate improvement strategies to enhance the quality of the programs, training systems, and materials.
• Control annual budget and administration of training resources and propose a short term (annual) initiative training plan
• Follow-up on training implementation through field visits, on-the-job training, and constant contact with the Marketing and Sales employees.
• Provide support to Sales Managers and Supervisors to perform on-the-job training sessions to reinforce the contents of the classroom trainings and identify gaps with the most updated methodologies and tools.
• Comprehensive understanding of accountability within the CARICAM legal environment, working closely with the Legal department and External Affairs to ensure all programs and materials meet requirements
• Update and keep a training database and all required training reports.
Business Administration, Communications, Marketing
At least 3 years in sales activities. Experience in training delivery and design is an asset.
Find a new path
We offer you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies regarding the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in respect of such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.
Philip Morris International is proud to be recognized and certified as an equal opportunity organization, committed to equal pay for men and women and sets itself apart as a top employer where principles of fairness, diversity and inclusion are the foundation for success. Our success as a company depends on a talented and diverse workforce – where individuals enjoy opportunities to learn, grow and prosper in their career. We are committed to fostering an inclusive and dynamic workforce.