Treasury Sr. Analyst – E-Banking
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• an action and detail-oriented, problem solver with a university degree preferable in Finance, Economics or equivalent
• minimum 1 year of relevant experience (preferably e-banking platforms administration);
• a candidate with fluency in English (oral and written); Portuguese would be an asset.
• knowledge and experience in using Microsoft Office;
• a professional with knowledge and understanding of treasury principals and processes.
• customer service oriented. Will have frequent contacts with numerous internal and external business partners (banks, financial institutions)
• Knowledge of SAP would be an asset.
As a Sr. Treasury Analyst – E-banking you will:
• administrate e-banking platforms; communicate proper changes to the Bank ensuring the proper follow up on issues and requests opened
• monitor organizational changes to update e-banking accesses, perform related controls
• analyze bank documentation
• run performance and stress tests, make adjustments to the e-banking system parameters to ensure it operates correctly
• prevent unauthorized access to applications
• plan and coordinate testing changes, upgrades and new services implementation
• seek for continuous improvements of the process, participate in local and global projects