UNLIMIT YOURSELF @ PMI
Learn the skills that open doors to any career you want
Do you have a passion for brands and the history they represent? Are you an excellent communicator with exceptional analytical skills, self-organized and achievement oriented? Do you want to make a difference in our organization and contribute to building something new? Are you interested in expanding your international business knowledge? If the answer is yes to all these questions, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for an IS Analyst to join our IS Department. A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Computer Science and at least 3-5 years of professional service delivery experience in international complex environment are required with demonstrated exposure to Digital and Operation systems. You must have hands-on experience with factory systems and project management skills as well as excellent communication skills in English. Project management certification will be an asset.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
As a Operation Systems Analyst you will continuously build and implement factory systems through ground breaking solutions and platforms. You will contribute to the design, configuration, and daily support of new tools and engage with business partners to identify business problems. You will have the opportunity to make and impact and turn your ideas into deliverables and valuable business solutions.
More specifically you will need to:
- Identify and provide optimal solutions.
- Support existing information landscape, including factory, warehouses, and shop floor.
- Using available data to understand your customer base and come up with meaningful insights.
- Ensure business strategy, demand and operational plans are in line with digital deployment plans.
- Collaborate with our IS global team for the deployment and support of central solutions.
- Handle everyday tasks of site maintenance, reporting, updates, and bug fixes. Key Skills, Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science.
- Relevant Software development or system analyst experience.
- Hands-on experience in IT, e.g., software development Life Cycle, apps deployment, testing, etc.
- Proactive approach to technology insights, and up-to-date knowledge of current practices and trends in software management and business tools.
- Ability to organize complexity through well-adapted activity.
- Understanding of Lean Start-up concepts.
- Working knowledge of Scrum, factory systems and platforms will be an advantage.
FIND A NEW PATH
Our organization offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take the concept of on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. With innovative technologies, services, and processes, together with a competitive salary and compensation package, you will have the opportunity to interact with some of the best minds in the business, learn from them and add value.
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PHILIP MORRIS INVESTMENTS B.V./JORDAN LTD.CO. is an affiliate of Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI). PMI is the leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide Marlboro. PMI’s products are sold in more than 180 markets. In 2014, the company held an estimated 15.6% share of the total international cigarette market outside of the U.S., or 28.6% excluding the People's Republic of China and the U.S. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com