2. POSITION TITLE
PURPOSE OF JOB
Closely shadow and gain hands-on experience of effectively implementing the Digital Trade Engagement platform on national universe.
This is a 6 month contractual position.
• Support the DTE project team in the trade engagement content plan
• Analyze data gathered from the field sales and divide them into different audiences which will be later used to communicate through DTE
• Develop the learning and on-boarding plan and communication deck for the field sales team (FSF, trade and 3rd party resources).
• Support the brand team in the development of relevant content for trade engagement.
• Assist the field sales in solving teething issues faced by the trade on DTE platform.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
1. Education: Minimum of Graduate Level Degree in Business
2. Work Experience:
a. University graduate or completed apprenticeship with no relevant or limited experience
b. Basic business understanding within a related department in a multinational company/ international environment.
c. Experience of working in a technology based organization preferred.