Philip Morris Spain is currently seeking an action oriented & team player Supervisor B2C Field to join our Conversion Forces team.
As a Supervisor B2C Field, you will help us in to lead a B2C field team that will directly contribute to the growth of the business.
Our organization is at the most exciting time in its history. Our goal is to replace cigarettes with the smoke-free products that we’re developing and selling.
By being part of Philip Morris Spain, you will get the opportunity to work with innovative products that will transform the way society thinks about tobacco products, in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry.
We will support your growth as an employee through individual development plans. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential
WHAT WE OFFER
As a Supervisor B2C Field, you will be responsible for:
- Lead and develop a B2C field sales team of approximately 50 people
- Ensure the right sizing, hiring and turnover
- Develop and execute the B2C regional strategy plans
- Thrive for excellent collaboration across other department most importantly the B2B field teams
- Propose and achieve ambitious quantitative and qualitative targets
- Foster an entrepreneurial mindset within the team
- Provide continuous feedback about opportunities and improvement areas
- You have a University degree.
- You are fluent in English (C1 Level) and Spanish
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (leading B2C field forces)
- EU Work permit
Solution oriented with excellent B2C field management know how
WHO WE ARE
“PMI is a leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of reduced-risk products (“RRPs”).
RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com