The incumbent of this position will be responsible for:
• Carry out regular reviews of maintenance and production support activities in connection with equipment availability/reliability and as well cost aspects.
• Ensure that OEM is taking appropriate corrective actions and implementing them to prevent or minimize the incidence of unplanned downtimes as well as eliminate under-performance on related assets.
• Reduce Unplanned Downtime loss of related assets in factory in order to achieve the required volume output.
• Research and recommend new Asset Care & Maintenance methods in line with AM & PM Pillar methodologies.
• Act as single point of contact in scope of Breakdown Maintenance activities and urgent part requirements.
• Optimize spare-parts stock / Reorder Levels (ROL) with monitoring the parts' usages on machines. Analyze the deviations of the parts' usages (together with related breakdowns) on machines and ensure the necessary corrective actions are taken.
• Provide and prepare periodical (monthly) KPI reports of selected key performance indicators and align on the corrective measures.
• Support Maintenance Manager in SVC Repair & Maintenance budget assumptions. Control and report actual spending versus budgeted on a regular basis in order to keep costs in line with business plan. Manage the cost of maintaining appropriate, and associated spare parts. Organize repair activities where feasible.
• Organize and supervise third party personnel (vendor representatives) during outsourced maintenance and repairs of appropriate assets. Plan, organize, supervise and control all kind of performed in-house and outsourced works and approve payments on outsourced maintenance and improvement projects.
• Organize Market Requirements of related assets, make them available and ready to operate on a continuous base. Manage the related PO opening and GR processes.
• Ensure standards for all procedures & documents in line with the Quality Management Systems.
• Ensure that EHS is integrated into maintenance activities / Planned Maintenance Routines (PMR), and adherence to EHS Policy & Procedures is strictly maintained.
Candidates should be /have:
• University graduate, Bachelor’s degree in a related field
• Min three years’ experience in manufacturing sector, preferably in production area.
• Proven experience in leadership skills.
• Advance English in both writing and speaking is a must.
• Excellent level in these PC Skills: MS Office, SAP, e-requisition. Spark & SAM database knowledge would be an asset.
• Familiarity with traditional and modern part manufacturing, maintenance planning & execution methods and techniques.
• Ability to conduct cost benefit and other complex analysis.
• High level of problem solving skills and analytical thinking. Experience in organizing complex activities/projects.