Operational Guidelines Manager
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
IQOS Stores & Care have a direct impact on our new mission: converting smokers to our ground-breaking, smoke-free IQOS products. They’re at the forefront of our total transformation as we roll out new stores and new products. It’s an energized, exciting, engaging experience.
Here, you can set the rules. You can shape the customer journey, from acquisition and conversion through to loyalty. And you can watch your efforts succeed. You’ll develop your skills collaborating across regions and functions. If you want to make a life-changing impact on customers, there’s nowhere better to develop your career.
For our Brand Retail team in Lausanne, Switzerland we are therefore looking for an Operational Guidelines Manager.
In this position you support the Head of Brand Retail Operating Guidelines in developing the global operating guidelines, in order to deliver the desired consumer experiences per each retail format, including the operating guidelines for customer service excellence, visual merchandising, etc. This to ensure operational excellence, effectiveness and consistency of retail operations.
You will help to manage the global community of store operations SME's to co-create and test diverse solutions to constantly improve the store operations resulting in growing NPS, higher conversion, attachment rate; cross sell/upsell, improved revenues and higher profit per touchpoint.
• Participate to build best in class solutions to support IQOS Store staff across all formats to deliver memorable customer experiences by providing necessary tools and resources as well as constantly focusing on service quality improvement
• Develop all relevant toolboxes covering all brand retail activities related to store operations and sales effectiveness, to be used on a global scale. To include management of footfall, queue management, inventory management, cash management
• Develop all relevant toolboxes covering all brand retail activities related to consumer experiences delivery, to be used on a global scale
• Build strong relationship with the markets. Identify and share best practices, provide feedback and bring expertise
• Define store operations KPIs guidelines for retail formats and channels specifics
• Manage the global community of store operations SME's to co-create and test diverse solutions to constantly improve the store operations resulting in growing NPS, higher conversion, attachment rate; cross sell/upsell, improved revenues and higher profit per touchpoint
We’re looking for someone with:
• Experience in consumer-facing businesses (Experiential Retail, Hospitality, Consumer Entertainment), including upscale or diverse brand products and services) and store operations management
• Past experience in running direct brand retail activities with proven evidence of achievements
• Experience in Project Management. Change Management is a strong plus.
• Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with various function and working collaboratively across all disciplines
Philip Morris International: Delivering a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to create a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI’s smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heat-not-burn and nicotine-containing vapor products. As of June 30, 2019, PMI estimates that approximately 8.0 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heat-not-burn product, available for sale in 48 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, please visit www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.