Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of creating something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for our People Engagement Lead! This is a strategic role within the People & Culture team in Mexico. The purpose of the job is to design and execute engagement and internal communication plans that enable employees to achieve business goals. Also, develop messages aligned with global narrative and business objectives ensuring their correct implementation through internal media.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Own corporate internal communication process delivering timely and effective communications through a range of channels, ensuring the transparency, simplicity, consistency and relevancy of the messages.
• Facilitate awareness and understanding of our transformation processes, messages and purpose. Strengthen the new mindset and vision through strategic content on internal communications media and through internal campaigns to help employees to connect the dots among their roles and PMM transformation momentum.
• Enable open dialogue spaces among leaders and employees to help them break communications barriers and encourage them to speak up.
• Lead the communication pillar of our RRP engagement plan, which includes content development for internal media and gamification.
• Adapt global tools and narrative to local context to ensure consistency of messages across the organization.
• Collaborate with Regional Team to develop, execute and measure PE regional plans.
• Develop and execute metrics to get feedback from employees and internal customers to adjust strategies and plans. Keep tracking of analytics to take decisions.
• Assess internal customers to develop their internal communications plans and messages.
Education, experience and desired functional knowledge and skills
• Desired Bachelor’s in Communication
• + 5 years of experience
• Advanced English required
• Strategic mindset
• Team leader
• Consumer /customer oriented
• Great writing skills
• Natural storyteller
• Impeccable spelling
• Structured and organized
• Creative, data & insights driven
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will act in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
PMI wants to work with the best talent available. Our diverse workforce of around 81,000 people speaks more than 80 languages. Our priority is to attract, support, and retain individuals from across the planet – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or physical ability. Our people are our greatest strength, and we're proud of our culture of openness and respect.
Diversity and inclusion is one of our core values