Are you inquisitive, creative and self-motivated? Do you want to make a difference in our company and be part of building something new? Are you able to take the lead, dealing with challenging timelines and working autonomously? If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
As Sr. Manager, Revenue Growth Management (RGM), you will play an integral role to establish and lead RGM within the Sales function and be accountable for creating enhanced capability to assess our current revenue growth management performance across businesses and pricing/promotion/assortment execution and tactics to drive consistent and measured improvement and financial impact.
Candidate will play a major role in creating and implementing the RGM capability that will support gross revenue business of over $1.8 billion across key Canadian business units. This will include the building of teams, tools/systems, processes, measurement, and reporting.
Candidate will be accountable to lead a team in conducting comprehensive and detailed analysis to generate insights and recommendations for elements related to RGM: budget allocation, portfolio & channel mix, price strategy, promotion strategy and planning, trade terms and total cost to serve to maximize the top-line and bottom-line for PMI while helping to optimize our performance and impact for our customers.
• This role will have clear accountability to lead the identification and quantification of RGM opportunities across our BUs, implementation of new strategies, and delivery of meaningful financial impact in partnership with our strategic Commercial teams and Key Accounts.
• This role will be critical for commercial teams to collaborate with across key teams and functions of the business: sales, marketing, and finance to enhance know-how in order to share insights and increase profitable revenue performance.
• Create and instill culture of RGM across sales leaders and key account teams.
• Create and drive processes supporting pricing, trade, and promotions strategy linked to PMI global approach and industry (CPG/FMCG) best practices for RGM.
• Support design of pricing research
• Monitor performance against objectives and supports course corrections
• Coach sales function on promotion evaluation
• Lead change management in the organization to implement RGM in the day-to-day process in the organization.
• Manage direct team of 2 – 4 people and broader project teams of 8 – 12 people
Qualifications and competencies:
• Leadership skills – demonstrated significant initiative, tenacity, and leadership in prior roles.
• Strong change management
• Ability to build a competent, engaged and motivated team to meet the current and future business challenges. Specifically ensuring development of capability, building business knowledge and succession planning.
• Business degree in discipline that requires quantitative knowledge.
• 8 - 10 years of business experience with 4+ years in CPG/FMCG
• Ideally 2+ years in RGM functional area or equivalent
• Strong verbal and written communication skills as you will need to interact with and persuade individuals at senior levels, as well as to actively participate in meetings and group discussions with individuals from various parts of the organization
• Analytical and strategic skills – must be able to synthesize marketing and pricing information to draw insights and actionable recommendations (e.g. structure the problem, collect data, identify issues, and present results)
Find a new path
Our Company offers you a fresh perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering. We take on-the-job learning to another level, giving you every opportunity to develop your career and reach your full potential. This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes. Backed by a competitive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world.
Join a global market leader
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. an International Fortune 500 Company, Philip Morris International’s (PMI) affiliate in Canada. Today we are Canada’s second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH is a Greater Toronto’s Top Employer for 2016 & 2017. We currently employ over 780 people throughout our 6 corporate and sales offices and our production facility.
Our parent company PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of RRPs.
RRP is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
PMI affiliates do not accept referrals from employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. Should an employment agency take any action in such a vacancy, their actions will have been taken without the request or agreement of any PMI affiliate. No PMI affiliate shall be liable for any fees in such circumstances.