Purpose of the Position:
Reporting to the Director of Communications, the Digital Communications Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing a digital communications strategy to raise awareness of our vision for a smoke-free society, whilst creating content geared towards all digital platforms.
- Develop and implement a digital communications strategy and comprehensive digital functionalities across the organization to gain digital insight and provide targeted communication of our smoke-free vision.
- Collaborate with other functions to develop and digital communications content across multiple channels.
- Use their solid understanding and experience in digital best practice to propel our communications to the next level as we continue to build a smoke-free society.
- Lead and coach the Digital Communications team
- Monitor and report on analytics, trends and the effectiveness of the digital communications strategy.
1. Proven high-level experience in digital communications strategy, up-to-date knowledge of digital disciplines and best practices, including search engine optimization, content marketing, behavior data driven marketing, PR & digital media and user experience, ability to think strategically at the highest levels, developing solid plans and strategies to be able to fulfil the organization’s broader goals.
2. Strong understanding of all aspects of digital media.
3. Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with experience in managing digital strategies with commercial outcomes.
4. Ability to work at all levels of the organization
5. Ability to develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
6. Understand social media
7. Team oriented – ability to work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
8. Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills