Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we’d like to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT:
• bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience,
• fluency in Polish and English (written and spoken),
• experience in a similar position for a minimum of 2 years is needed to be successful in this role,
• a team player of approachable and social disposition, with ability to maintain successful relationships with all internal and external stakeholders,
• customer service driven, with the ability to demonstrate innovation and drive,
• self motivated and proactive, with confidence in knowing when to make a decision, and when to seek further clarification,
• demonstrable problem solving skills, with the ability to exercise excellent judgement in reaction to the current needs of the workplace,
• accustomed to multitasking in a fast-paced creative environment, with strong attention to detail and excellent organization skills.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in the General Services in Krakow, Poland.
As a Workplace Experience Specialist will be responsible for implementing dynamic working procedures, ensuring we are using resources to the optimum and providing an exceptional workplace experience to all employees and visitors. Will be proactive and creative and will be encouraged to express new ideas on improving the overall experience in the workplace.
• develop and implement new experience concepts to ensure an exceptional experience for all stakeholders, to include staff, visiting employees, new hires, guests and interview candidates,
• analyze Workplace experience problems and design improvements to processes, systems, facilities, and/or equipment by researching the assigned problem and recommending a course of actions,
• assist in the development of Workplace experience projects scope and prepares schedules and estimates to enable evaluation of projects feasibility and business benefit,
• manage assigned Workplace experience projects and ensure successful implementation within budget and on schedule,
• provide Workplace experience project review, determine and recommend any necessary changes that may alter the project scope/goals,
• assure adherence to PMI policies and related processes,
• establish professional working relationships with peers and associates within and outside the department and with contractors and consultants to develop confidence in his/her communication skills and abilities.
We are offering you challenging, yet rewarding role in the heart of international and fast-paced organization, possibility to liaise with different internal and external stakeholders on daily basis, and opportunity for being a face of our business to our vendors and suppliers
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility (eg. ACCA, CIMA, CFA)
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Financial Accounting, People & Culture, Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted. #LIJobs