Do you want to commit to a brighter future? Do you thrive in transformation projects where you can experience and drive change? Philip Morris International has taken a bold step in changing the tobacco industry, as we know it today. Just imagine a future where cigarettes no longer exist, and having the possibility to contribute to a positive social impact in our society.
We have developed a range of completely new, innovative product platforms, a system that eliminates combustion in tobacco use. Our dream is to convert every adult smoker to these smoke-free platforms, as fast as we can.
To help us achieve our dream, we need your help! This new category of products allow us to face the spirit of a fast growing product embedded in a controlled environment of a global company. Because of the dynamic of this new reality, we are now looking for a Manager Direct Retail RRP to be responsible for setting and executing key direct retail initiatives. The Direct Retail team is key for our organization, tasked with both driving the strategic outset as well as hands-on implementing the projects in close collaboration with the deployment teams and other key stakeholders.
We are in the early stages of our journey and have the ambition to create a unique retail experience. You will be leading the Retail Team dedicated to RRPs (Reduced Risk Products) of Philip Morris AB. You will bring your expertise to the function and the Swedish brand retail environment, operating model, consumer experience utilizing global deployment guidelines. You will have accountability for running new brand retail outlets (direct retail), operating the whole network and continuously improving the consumer experience. The role also includes interaction with our digital teams securing a consistent omni-channel approach amongst our different retail touch points.
• Lead the development and implementation of the retail operation of IQOS in Sweden
• Define priorities, goals, planning and territory management in conjunction with overall commercial strategy
• Ensure deployment of all activities related to consumer and customer activation in different channels
• Implementation of new tools, methodologies, guidelines, assessment the tools efficiency
• Demonstrate effective commercial and financial planning
• Implementation and development of new tools working in close cooperation with partners and customers;
• Lead a consumer centric team/operation
YOU WILL HAVE
• Strong commercial background in B2C retail
• Commercial and financial planning skills
• Experience managing and building retail teams
• Brand understanding, experience of consumer activation, agency knowledge as a plus
• Fluent in English and Swedish
• Dynamic and team player person
• Analytical with a strong business acumen
WHAT WE OFFER
You will join a company that invests in you. We will support your growth as an employee through individual development and structured career management. You will join a dynamic, fast-paced work environment in a constantly evolving industry. Our employees have the courage, curiosity, and conviction to see possibilities where others only see challenges. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.