We have made a change - building our future on smoke free products. If contributing towards the future excites you, take this as your opportunity to come and work with us.
Are you looking for an environment that will support your development, allowing you to experience a range of careers within the one company? A role that can be flexible to your needs while still meeting our business objectives? A company that values diversity and values the contribution that everyone brings to a complementary team?
If the answer is yes, then we’d like to hear from you.
Rise to the challenge
As a Key Accounts Executive, you will:
• Look after mid-level trade key accounts within the region, with the below accountabilities being a fundamental part of this:
• Work with planning and other key account managers to provide the business with required insights on key business drivers as well as on creation and execution of Region strategies
• Help region understand the category performance along with region’s current and future performance
• Deliver and communicate tools and resources to region teams for effective execution of cycle plan activities including trade program, brand and New Product Development (NPD) launches.
Innovation starts with trying
We’re looking for someone who:
• Has a Business or Finance degree, in addition to relevant work experience obtained in a similar role preferably within the FMCG Industry
• Experience in a fast paced environment dealing with external partners/Key accounts
• Is commercially astute and has the ability to connect dots to arrive at possible conclusions
• Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft applications are essential
Our recruitment process includes a video interview, 2 rounds of interviews (preferably face-to face, however other options can be made) as well as the completion of qualifications and reference checks.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to build a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes with smoke-free products to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the U.S. PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI seeks to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, please visit: PMIScience.com
Together, we don’t wait for the future to be built, we define it.
Inclusion and diversity are part of our DNA at Philip Morris Limited. Our priority is to attract, support and retain individuals – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia. The official title of this position is ‘Field Activation Executive’.
Please apply online by 31 October 2019
Unlimit Yourself @ PMI