Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom dream up and deliver, better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You’ll feel like you’re working in a start-up here – with the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, but with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
PMI is looking for a content manager to incorporate to the Trade Advocacy & Communication team. This person must be highly organizational capacity, provide ability to communicate with all the member team (Trade Engagement, Sales, Content & messaging, digital, etc), and work on the creation of a content strategy and digital communication to the retailers.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable at overseeing with external providers, namely relation/contract management, briefing, proposal analysis, follow-up and final approval and productions.
Your ‘day to day’
• Prepare and plan the editorial calendar for the cluster (Spain and Portugal) with the cooperation of the local Trade Engagement Teams.
• Sets and keeps the tone and the editorial direction of all the publications online, ensuring the consistency of the content produced
• Identify and propose the best communication contents and solutions (leveraging on available platforms), taking into account current and future needs, in order to guarantee the right message to the right target.
• Guarantee the best timely rollout of the content and monitor its implementation. Analysis and evaluation of the results (google analytics/qualitative feedback)
• Cooperate with the Trade Engagement Team of each market and content agencies to guarantee the best rollout of the content produced in the defined timings.
• Ensure the execution, completion and control of the activities regarding the assigned projects, according to commercial strategy guidelines, namely by managing people, budget, external providers and other areas, in order to guarantee an implementation as planned in what regards to time, budget and quality.
• Cooperate with the Trade Engagement Team of each market, content agencies, IS & PMI Sales Strategy team to guarantee the best rollout of all enhancements to the online trade engagement tools.
Who we’re looking for
• 4+ years of professional experience in Marketing/Trade Marketing roles (Field/Sales as preferred);
• FMCG experience;
• Multinational companies experience;
• Photoshop skills;
• Proficiency in English and Spanish or Portuguese (Preferred proficiency in both Spanish and Portuguese)
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
To join our growing team…