THE OPPORTUNITY IS:
Manage the assigned territory and co-work with the sales team to plan and execute trade marketing activities in order to:
- Grow company's volume and share in a sustainable manner
- Achieve Commercial KPIs (availability, visibility, inventory and other commercial indicators)
- Build relationship and influence retailers to drive our business
- Fulfill strategic and tactical programs
- Exploit every business opportunity to grow business
- Collect insight and information to facilitate management decision
- More than 1 year experience working with retailers with a preference in the FMCG business
- Strong drive for results
- Good analytical & learning capability
- Fluent English is a plus
- Valid driver license
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By clicking "Apply Now" you agree that we will use the data you give us as described in our Privacy Notice (https://www.pmi.com/resources/docs/default-source/pmi-careers/privacy_agreement_english.pdf?sfvrsn=2). When you submit your application, you send it to all PMI companies. Each PMI company will process the data for their recruitment and candidate relationship purposes, including sharing the data amongst themselves and their service providers. The PMI companies may also refer other PMI companies to data about you, including an assessment of roles for which they think you might be suitable. This sharing of data between PMI companies allows us to find job offerings that may interest you. The PMI companies and their service providers can be in any part of the world, including the EU, Switzerland, USA and Hong Kong. However, wherever they are, they will protect data about you in accordance with our Privacy Notice.