Procurement Executive Indirect Materials and Services
Rise to the challenge
YOU are curious to learn, excited by possibilities, and motivated by a desire to drive our performance to new heights and bring extraordinary practices to our function? You possess outstanding communication, project management negotiation skills, and are great at forming and maintaining strong relationships with vendors? You can work independently, prioritize multiple needs of various internal customers and complete tasks within appropriate timelines? If the answer is yes, we would like to hear from you!
Let’s talk about how you will contribute to the success of the team. In this role you will:
• Lead and work cross functionally with various business partners to commercially negotiate all aspects of the procurement of professional services in the company, including with in the scope of Indirect Procurement: Facility services, Logistics, Car fleet, Information Services, Staffing, Market research, print services, creative agencies, digital media and event management, providing excellent commercial support, strategy definition and ensuring sustainable operational excellence.
• Supervise, handle and negotiate the purchase of products and services at the best value for the company in line with the guidelines and standards documented, showing both agility, flexibility to quickly adapt to changing business priorities.
• Work in close partnership with different departments to ensure that all procurement activities target economically advantageous contracts and total cost of ownership (TCO).
Let’s talk about what you bring
• Experienced in value stream mapping and project management.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in sourcing supply chain management or equivalent related areas including procurement, service contracting, negotiations, contract development, Manufacturing, Logistics, HR services, IS services and Marketing services.
• University degree in business administration, marketing, industrial engineering, economics, and or a certification on supply management procurement.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
• You are legally eligible to work in Canada.
What we offer
We offer the opportunity to join a global business leader where you can grow in a wide range of business functions. You will have the chance to build your professional expertise, business understanding, and leadership capabilities in a collaborative, challenging and results-oriented environment. Our Procurement department fosters excellence in execution and is comprised of dedicated people all working together to continue to grow our status as industry leaders. We offer our employees a competitive salary, an attractive compensation package, including flexible work schedules, health and wellness programs, and attractive benefits options.
WHO WE ARE?
We are Rothmans, Benson & Hedges Inc. Philip Morris International’s subsidiary in Canada -an International Fortune 500 Company. Today we are Canada's second largest tobacco company. In addition, RBH Inc. was awarded Top Employer for 2017, 2018 & 2019. We currently employ over 700 people throughout our six corporate and sales offices and our factory.
Our parent company PMI is one of the world’s leading international tobacco company. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term we used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization.
Click on the following link to learn more about the science behind the RRPs: https://www.pmiscience.com/
Rothmans, Benson & Hedges is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all current and prospective employees, as well as to promoting a culture of inclusion and respect for each individual. We celebrate the innovation that diversity creates in the work environment, and we recognize that each employee brings their own unique capabilities, experiences and perspectives to the organization. It is this diversity that adds value to our teams, as well as to our stakeholders.
In particular, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of race, ancestry, colour, religion, sex, marital/family status (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, immigrant and newcomer status, gender identity/expression, age, citizenship, or disability. We consider qualified applicants who have passed the criminal background checks, consistent with legal requirements.
We strive to recognize and value diversity and equity, and to ensure the inclusion of underrepresented groups and the four designated groups: women, Indigenous peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities. We value, respect, and equally support applicants from these groups.
We welcome and encourage applicants to reach their full potential with us. If you are unable to apply for a position online, or require any further accommodation during our recruitment process, please contact: AODA.RBH@rbhinc.ca.