Are you self-driven? Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? Do you want to contribute to the future of our business and join us in the product transformation journey? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you?
Then apply now! We are looking for
Auditor Information Systems Controls
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• an action-oriented, problem solver with business acumen, knowledge of IT processes and strong analytical skills;
• a person, willing to demonstrate impact and stretch (him/her) self in different business situation;
• a professional with university degree in IT, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent, whereas relevant qualification (obtained or in progress) such as CISA or CIA would be an asset;
• a person with substantial work experience within international environment of IS/IT/audit/ internal controls department or an audit company;
• a professional with experience in SAP (Salesforce, Coupa, cloud solutions would be an asset),
• a fluent English speaker, with presentation competence;
• a candidate with very good understanding of risk assessment and Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) awareness;
• a team member willing to work both individually as well collaborating in high energy Team.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join Internal Controls Team in the Finance Department in Krakow, Poland.
In PMI Internal Controls you will experience ownership and responsibility for a broad variety of business cases in which you will have a chance to make a difference for our business.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in different projects, participate in cross-functional networks and handle subject matter expert role within your team.
As an Auditor Information Systems Controls, you will:
• Perform reviews of IT processes to ensure effective design and implementation of operational, compliance and financial reporting controls as well as adherence to PMI Principles & Practices.
• Prepare Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) documentation, perform testing of design and operating effectiveness of IT General Controls (ITGC), as far as deficiency assessment process when needed.
• Perform access rights reviews in terms of Sensitive Access and Segregation of Duties.
• Become a subject matter expert for IT function and proactively provide value-added support, including advisory over controls automatization and process’ robotics implementation.
• Provide support to regional projects with the goal to improve IT/business processes and reduce non-added value tasks, while keeping in place a solid internal controls environment.
• Provide appropriate level of cooperation to internal and external auditors in the execution of their audits/reviews.
• Communicate to management the overall assessment of the internal controls’ environment, prepare a list of management action plans, coordinate their execution and implementation.
• attractive salary
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ financial accounting, human resources (HR), Procurement and Information Services (IT) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH AT WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.