Procurement Category Data Executive
Are you inquisitive and self-driven? Will you make a difference to our company and your colleagues around you? If the answer is yes, ja, oui or igen, then we are willing to hear from you.
WE ARE LOOKING TO RECRUIT
• master degree in: Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Information Technology or Supply Chain
• 2-5 years of Indirect Materials & Services Procurement experience at global / regional level, or 2-5 years in the area of data analytics
• strong analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions and make decisions with limited data
• strong verbal and written communication skills
• excellent stakeholder management skills
• strong presentation skills
• ability to work both individually as well collaborating with colleagues from different cultures throughout the organization
• assertive to follow up on projects and interact with business partners of all levels including senior stakeholders
• self-driven, proactive and able to work independently in a cross-cultural business environment
• fluent English, spoken and written
• solid knowledge and experience in using Excel. VBA and Power BI would be an advantage.
RISE TO CHALLENGE
PMI Service Center Europe Sp. z o.o. (PMI SCE) is seeking talented people to join us in Procurement Department in Krakow, Poland.
The primary responsibility of this position is to design, build and maintain data analysis and reports for Global Procurement IMS Categories.
You will gather, consolidate and analyze existing data which are available in different procurement and finance tools and work closely with Procurement Category Managers to covert data into insights to drive category and sourcing strategies.
In this role you will:
• leverage information from systems and databases to provide Global Procurement Managers with accurate, consistent and meaningful data analytics to manage and improve procurement performance across the globe
• compile, analyze and present data in a manner form with accurate conclusions and appropriate decisions for procurement strategies
• propose innovative solutions based on data for further supply base optimization
• set up and maintain collaborative relationship between Global and Regional/Local Procurement Teams in order to share the knowledge, updates and status about projects, contracts and selected suppliers
• work in parallel with Procurement colleagues in multiple regions of the world to understand, collect and provide strategic direction
• present results to Senior Management Team on the regular basis
• drive reports automation and standardization across different IMS categories
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday, cultural & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc. (PMI) is the leading international tobacco company, with seven of the world’s top 15 brands, including the number one cigarette brand worldwide.
PMI SCE was established in late 2005 in Krakow and since then is increasingly serving PMI affiliates’ Finance, People and Culture (P&C), Procurement, Supply Chain, Quality Assurance and Information Services (IS) needs in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
APPLY ON-LINE IN ENGLISH T WWW.PMICAREERS.PL
Please note that only on-line applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected candidates will be contacted.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. For more information, see www.pmi.com.
*factual job title may differ from stated in this job posting.