Are you analytical and able to connect the dots between different data points? Do you enjoy drawing insights from various pieces of information? If the answer is yes, then we would like to hear from you. We are looking to recruit our next Supervisor Business Planning.
RISE TO THE CHALLENGE
PMFTC is looking for talented individuals to join its Business Planning team. As a Supervisor, you will be the responsible for providing support to the Manager Business Planning in the facilitation and enhancement of short-term and long-term management decision-making by conducting actionable analyses on the industry, the company’s performance and the competitive environment.
YOUR CORE RESPONSIBILITIES
• Assist the Manager Business Planning in implementing and improving the planning process required to effectively monitor and manage the business.
• Track information and analyze trends to enhance market management’s holistic business perspective, spot opportunities for future growth, and identify risks that could impact the company.
• Provide support to market functions in implementing strategic objectives.
Executive Management Support
• Support the Manager Business Planning in monitoring and reporting business performance.
• Provide periodic information necessary in monitoring the progress of Business Planning projects and strategic plans.
• Maintain and analyze market and competitive information.
• Maintain identified executive information system that tracks key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Work with Manager Business Planning to provide analytical input to the evaluation and implementation of business projects that will enhance the company’s presence and long term profitability in the Philippines.
Reporting of Performance Updates
• Prepare regular and ad-hoc reports for the Philippine, Region and PMI management teams, including business performance updates, and quarterly earnings reports.
College graduate, with minimum 5 years work experience in Multinational Corporation/Management Consulting or in similar / relevant fields.
WORK LOCATION AND SCHEDULE
The Finance Center, BGC, Taguig City
Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm