IT Analyst DW&C
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
It’s so rare in R&D that everything aligns to create the ideal conditions for outstanding work. Right now, at PMI, that’s exactly what’s happening. R&D is the driving force for our bold new vision: to replace cigarettes with a revolutionary portfolio of alternative products.
Join us and you’ll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You’ll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
If you’re creative, courageous and ready to take risks, you can make a huge impact and propel your career in an endless number of directions. Ultimately, by delivering our smoke-free future, your work could change the lives of a billion smokers.
Your ‘day to day’
You will deliver a high quality, effective and efficient end-to-end IT support to the entire VIP user community based in Switzerland. Some of your key areas of focus will include:
1. End-to-End Customer Service Delivery
• Responsible for delivering best in class end-to-end IT Customer Services covering multiple locations, including on-site and off-site VIP events.
• Handle any service request and manage any situation impacting VIP users in the most efficient manner.
• Capture and maintain VIP users support information.
• Collaborate and build strong relationships with VIP users, suppliers and service managers on all aspects of service delivery.
• Measure and analyze service quality (using PMI service management practices and other methods as appropriate) and initiate continuous improvement plans in order to improve service levels and maximize operational efficiencies.
2. IT Business Partnering
• Provide a modern, persona based, globally consistent and premium VIP support.
3. Solution adoption and Change Management
• Establish and anchor a strong relationship with the local and remote support teams, ensuring a consistent, efficient and resilient end-to-end service delivery.
• Ensure that all solutions implemented are fully adopted by the relevant VIP via appropriate communications, training, monitoring and continuous improvement initiatives.
• Understand tools being used by VIP users so that pain points can be understood.
4. Information Technology Roadmap Planning
• Contribute to the development and execution of the overall IT Strategy under the leadership of the Manager IT DW&C Switzerland.
• Escalate any new issues raised from the VIP users to the service managers and track so that issues are solved and customer journey is improved.
5. Information Technology Security
• Ensure alignment to relevant PMI policies, procedures and standards on Security and Compliance.
Who we’re looking for
We're looking for someone truly passionate about technology for sure, but also someone who is just as passionate about customer care and enhancing customer experience with customer focus. You'll have developed your significant expertise in a complex, ever-changing environment, ideally within FMCG, Retail and/or Technology businesses.
Excellent communication skills in English (a must) and French (an asset). Open-minded with a positive approach and good collaboration, you are feeling comfortable when interacting with VIP users. You are persevering and finish what you started. You contribute and share your IT knowledge to bring added value and further improve our VIP experience related to IT tools.
You understand the latest technology trends and you are at ease in a Windows and MAC OS environment. You are an expert on iOS and iPadOS. You are familiar with collaborative tools / applications.
You will have an ITIL certification or equivalent and a first experience in Project Management.
We're also looking for you to have strong partner management and collaboration skills, building great relationships with the business and with your peers.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
As with many countries, Switzerland has immigration restrictions which will impact the possibility for non-nationals to work in the country. Profiles required for this position may not being specific enough to justify the recruitment of a person outside of Switzerland or countries having agreed upon free movement with Switzerland, please note that in this case a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss or EU-25 EFTA citizenship is required to apply for this position.