Are you up for a challenge? Do you look for ways to grow in your job? And do you want to build a phenomenal career? Then apply now! We are currently looking for a:
DIM Consumable & Cigarette Qualification Leader
With the following requirements:
• University Degree in Engineering/Scientific or equivalent (i.e. Chemistry, Physics, Material Science).
• Proven experience in Industrial/Chemical Environment, Lab Quality Control, Quality Assurance of raw materials or finished products. Experience in tobacco, pharma or food industry is a plus.
• Hands-on experience of Supplier Qualification and Audits. Holding an ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor Certification is a plus.
• Good understanding of Quality Management Systems (QMS) coupled with strong Project/Change Management, negotiation and influencing skills to foster a strong collaborative culture internally and with Suppliers.
• Communicate sensitively and effectively both verbally and in writing with various internal Stakeholders and with Suppliers.
• Fluent in English both written and spoken, fluency in Polish would be a great asset
If you possess the above mentioned profile then you are the one we want to meet for staffing our Supplier Quality & Audits Department in Philip Morris S.A. The position will be based in Krakow.
As a DIM Consumable & Cigarette Qualification Leader you will be involved in managing E2E (end-to-end) process of the DIM Supplier Quality Management. You will work across with other PMI functions (i.e. DIM Procurement, Product Development, Product Management and Deployment, Manufacturing Science and Technology, Product Stewardship and Quality Operations organizations) to evaluate the competence of DIM Suppliers meet PMI Quality Requirements.
Your specific responsibilities will be:
• Lead DIM Supplier qualification and monitoring activities to ensure final product quality in compliance with PMI Standards and Quality Requirements.
• Provide support to other PMI departments / functions in the DIM Supplier selection process.
• Establish, review and maintain all DIM Supplier Quality related documents and records to ensure their integration in QMS.
• Lead/Participate as Auditor or Subject Matter Expert in DIM Supplier Audits.
• Develop and maintain a solid partnership fostering global continuous improvement initiatives with DIM Suppliers in order to improve Supplier Quality Performance.
• Participate in Cross-Functional Projects aimed to develop new products by ensuring all PMI Quality Requirements are defined and fulfilled by DIM Suppliers.
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons PMI is the ultimate Employer:
1. We’re international: you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world;
2. We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program; and
3. We’re a certified top employer: we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
WHAT WE OFFER
Our Company offers you a new and fresh scientific perspective. Here, you will never stop exploring and discovering:
competitive wage conditions and the chance at potentially unlimited growth, thanks to performance monitoring systems that merge the talents of persons with their professional aspirations and allow for a constant growth of different proficiencies.
• company kindergarten possibility
• private medical and dental care, life insurance
• subsidized meals in company canteens
• remote work opportunity and flexible working arrangements
• employee pension plan
• multisport program
• holiday & Christmas bonus
• wide range of trainings, optional language classes, further education and professional qualification support possibility
• free bike and car parking for all employees
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
We are a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes and other nicotine-containing products in markets outside the United States of America. We are building our future on smoke-free products that are a much better consumer choice than continuing to smoke cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, we aim to ensure that our smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. Our vision is that these products ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adult smokers, society, our company and our shareholders. For more information, see our PMI and PMI Science websites.
Please apply online in English before 26.02.2019. Only online applications will be taken into consideration. Only selected applicants will be contacted.