We are looking for a Process Lead for our factory in Torbalı, Izmir.
The incumbents of these positions will:
• Execute and lead the processes for eliminating losses by effective problem solving and process control tools to support in delivering business result of the line.
• Control Production process parameters and take appropriate actions in case of their incompliance with Philip Morris standards.
• Focus on finished goods costs reduction opportunities by efficiency and improvement of production equipment efficiency.
• Provide guidance, leadership and coaching to the line staff in order to build their capability.
• Act as the process experts in problem solving and on floor troubleshooting.
• Fully apply the Integrated Manufacturing System (IMS) and PMI standards & policies.
Candidates should have:
• University degree in Engineering; preferably in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Industrial or Electrical & Electronical Engineering,
• Preferably 1-2 years of experience in planning, lean manufacturing, continuous improvement and/or process engineering in multinational companies or a fresh graduate with part-time experience in these areas.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English,
• Strong team-work, communication and presentation skills,
• Strong analytical skills and drive for achievement,
• Excellent command of MS Office Applications.