Digital Marketing Specialist (12 month fixed-term contract)
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Digital at PMI is dynamic, diverse and disruptive. Join us and you can bring new ideas to life in a truly global function at the creative core of our business.
The smoke-free revolution means we’re rebuilding everything from the ground up. You will have the freedom to shape and define the future of digital, with the support and scope of a vast global business. It’s challenging, fast-paced and highly collaborative – if you want the freedom to find new ways to connect with consumers, there’s no better place to progress your career.
Your ‘day to day’
· Identifying digital opportunities which unlock value to our customers and the organisation;
· Providing data led insights to inform business strategy and ensure product improvement and optimization;
· Implementing new initiatives through a test & learn approach, with a consistent review process embedded;
· Managing 3rd party agencies where needed to ensure seamless customer experience that brings value to the organisation.
Who we’re looking for
· Proficiency in the Salesforce platforms with proven experience in Marketing Cloud/Community Cloud/Service Cloud
· Experience in Commerce Cloud would be an added advantage
· Experience in digital marketing or webpage development
· A qualification in IT, Business Management or Marketing disciplines preferred
· A proven ability to analyse and interpret data to inform strategic thinking and optimise performance
· Strong communication skills to facilitate and run stakeholder meetings
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
· Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
· Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
· Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
· Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.
Please note the official title of this role is B2B Digital Lead and is a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Candidates must legally be able to work in Australia.
Inclusion and diversity are part of our DNA at Philip Morris Limited. Our priority is to attract, support and retain individuals – no matter their age, gender, religion, sexual orientation or physical ability.
Applications close 23 April 2020.