Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we’ve chosen to do something incredible. We’re totally transforming our business, and building our future on smoke-free products with the power to improve the lives of a billion smokers worldwide.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you’ll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Sales and Marketing at PMI feels like building a new business – but with the accumulated expertise of a global brand behind you. Bring us your curiosity and capacity to engage people and you can be part of the digital, onmi-channel team that’s driving our huge commercial transformation.
If you’re a forecaster and forward-thinker, you can make a huge impact, creating sales strategies across all markets. But, here, your innovation will do more than just improving sales. You’re not persuading someone to savings account or try a new drinks brand. You’re potentially changing the lives of a billion smokers by helping them switch to a better alternative to smoking.
Take part in endless experiences and apply as a Manager Digital - Social.
Your ‘day to day’
PMFTC is seeking talented people to join its Reduced Risk Product (RRP) function, under its Digital Marketing team. As part of the RRP Digital team, the Social Manager is responsible for working with both internal teams and third parties to build consideration, drive customer engagement and conversion on the target social/messaging channel (i.e. Viber) whilst ensuring a best-in-class customer experience for IQOS devices and services. As the owner of marketing activation in social media/messaging channel, you will work closely with global and local marketing teams to deliver effective communications, break-through campaign experiences, and create rigorous analytical processes to measure their efficiency while optimizing the overall budget. Your day to day tasks are the following:
- Own the marketing strategy on Viber platform and other assigned social media channels
- Successfully lead the development and oversee the execution of category activities, permanent and temporary campaigns and digital content including A+ content delivery for Hero products in order to drive category growth.
- Work with our digital teams to develop relationships with Viber teams, in order to increase strategic alignment and accessibility to category growth opportunities.
- Lead the creation and execution of cooperative marketing programs with partners turning awareness into consideration to drive traffic to Viber.
- Continually developing plans that improve effectiveness and efficiency of activities and spend. Own the negotiation with the accounts at a global level, ensuring markets are aligned and engaged around perfect delivery.
- Oversee execution of MDF and OPEX spend, creating mechanisms to ensure that initiatives are executed to plan, and analyzed for continuous learning and improvement.
- Develop end-to-end launch plans for new products into Viber platform.
- In conjunction with the digital manager, successfully plan and roll out any new business accounts, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness of activation plans.
- Ensure the voice customer and their experience on Viber is consistent and championed in line with our B2C direct businesses.
- Ensure IQOS brands and services are ideal represented on Viber, optimize search function on Viber
- Monitor and analyze account performance data and recommend actions
Who we’re looking for
You must have a bachelor’s degree, and at least three a minimum 10-12 years of work experience preferably both in an Agency and brand/client side in either of the following areas: Digital Marketing / Social Media Marketing and or Management / Brand Management (advanced knowedge) / Campaign Development / Commercialization / Project management, and has experienced leading a campaign and team. You must be amenable to be assigned in the main office at The Finance Center, BGC Taguig City, with Mondays to Fridays, with generally 8:30 am to 5:30 pm shift.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can:
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We’ll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone’s contribution is respected; collaborate with some of the world’s best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business – our staggering size and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society: to improve the lives of a billion smokers.